Question from kingofgames159

How do I get HM rock climb?

I have seen previous ones its just that HM rock climb is on the mountain plus to get on the mountain you need rock climb so I am confused.

ashisawesome843 answered:

As you travel on Route 217 to get to Snowpoint City, there will be a house. The hiker inside the house will tell you he had the HM, but he lost it. Go outside and it will be behind his house. You can then show it to the hiker, and he'll let you keep it. Then, if you didn't already, beat Candice, the seventh Gym Leader, and then you'll be able to use Rock Climb.
2 0

Answers

FrozenTime answered:

You don't need Rock Climb to get it. It's at Route 217, East of a hiker's house in the blizzard.
0 0

horseboy44 answered:

When you are in the place with the blizzard, keep left until u see a house. the guy in there lost it, and u have to find it (behind the house). u show it to him and he lets u keep it. then u have 2 fight Candice at Snowpoint City and then u can use it outside of battle
0 0

kakashihatakae6 answered:

You find it in the blizzard near snowpoit city near the house of a hiker who gives you somthing after you find it.
0 0

How do i get rock climb.? Answered ozzeljay
Where can I find HM Rock Climb? Open bunnies2596
Where can I find the HM Rock Climb? Answered gameplayyer888
How can I get the HM move called Rock Climb? Answered pokemoneric
Where is Moss Rock and Ice Rock? Answered Joshamuffin