How do I get HM rock climb?

1. I have seen previous ones its just that HM rock climb is on the mountain plus to get on the mountain you need rock climb so I am confused.

User Info: kingofgames159

kingofgames159 - 7 years ago

1. As you travel on Route 217 to get to Snowpoint City, there will be a house. The hiker inside the house will tell you he had the HM, but he lost it. Go outside and it will be behind his house. You can then show it to the hiker, and he'll let you keep it. Then, if you didn't already, beat Candice, the seventh Gym Leader, and then you'll be able to use Rock Climb.

User Info: ashisawesome843

ashisawesome843 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You don't need Rock Climb to get it. It's at Route 217, East of a hiker's house in the blizzard.

User Info: FrozenTime

FrozenTime (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. When you are in the place with the blizzard, keep left until u see a house. the guy in there lost it, and u have to find it (behind the house). u show it to him and he lets u keep it. then u have 2 fight Candice at Snowpoint City and then u can use it outside of battle

User Info: horseboy44

horseboy44 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You find it in the blizzard near snowpoit city near the house of a hiker who gives you somthing after you find it.

User Info: kakashihatakae6

kakashihatakae6 - 7 years ago 0 0