Question from darkplayer12

Where can I find heatran?

Where can i find him and where to locate him?

DevilAngelWolf answered:

You go to Stark Mountain when you get access to the island. you get to the access point by jumping ramps. then you make your way through the mountain, u'll see your rival, all he says is how someone beats him (i forget the guys name) you go through the opening next to him, you run into the guy next, he teams up with you, you defidently need rock climb/rock smash. You make your way through to the top left of the room you meet the guy in, there's a cave-looking entrance, you go in, the guy takes the magma rock, he leaves, u need to leae the mountain, go to the survival area, go into the house with the guy in it, but talk to the old man, the guy says he'll take the rock bake without you, you go back through the mountain to the room with the rock in it and there's heatran. I think he's lvl 50 or 60. I'm not sure and I can't check right now. Good luck. (also dusk balls are good, timer balls if it takes a lot of turns)
2 0

Answers

supermonkeydawg answered:

When you beat the elite four. there will be an island.In it , there is stark island.But be carefull, its really hard to get through. Good luck!
0 0

PillarOfOrigin answered:

Heatran is lvl 70 when you meet and/or catch him and is very hard to catch.
0 0