Question from Animal-Cracker

How long do pokemon stay in honey trees after they first appear?

I slathered honey on 3 honey trees at 1:40 AM and when I checked the 3 trees at 10:30 AM, there was only a pokemon in 1 of the trees and the other 2 didn't even have the honey on them anymore. I thought that I read somewhere in one of the answers on this site, that the pokemon stayed there for 12 hours after they first appeared there (after about 6 hours).

Animal-Cracker provided additional details:

OK, thanks for letting me know... I was just about to ask another question about why sometimes pokemon don't appear in trees for me, but now I know that it happens to everybody.

Platinumashes answered:

After 6 hours, a pokemon appears, after SIX MORE hours, the pokemon is gone. There is however, a slight chance of a pokemon not appearing at all ( 9-10% ).
3 0

Answers

maniac909 answered:

A very slim chance of a pokemon not even coming, but you have to wait 6 hours and 15 minutes for a pokemon after you put honey on a tree, then 6 hours and 15 minutes after the first 6 hours and 15 minutes the pokemon is gone. the vibration intensity on the tree tells how rare/good it is.
0 0