How can you see elekid and magby?

1. Hey i want to know what trainer(in-game) has an elekid or magby so i can get it across GTS. Dont answer anything involving a gameboy cartridge please.

User Info: wiifan777

wiifan777 - 8 years ago

1. None of trainers in Diamond or Pearl have an Elekid or Magby, so the only other way is to get one off the trading boards. However, in Platinum, you can actually find wild Elekids or Magbys.

User Info: FrozenTime

FrozenTime (Expert) - 8 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. I don't think any of the trainers that I can remember have a Magby or Elekid...

The only easy way to get Magby and Elekid is to go to the Trading Boards and see if someone is feeling generous. I assume you have wi-fi seeing as you're talking about going onto GTS.

The only way to capture them in-game is the easiest way, but it does require the gameboy cartridges FireRed and LeafGreen. Sorry I can't be of more assisstance.

User Info: Original_Icefur

Original_Icefur - 8 years ago 1 1
  2. Breed the Magmortar and Electivire you get from Pokemon Battle Revolution.

User Info: Lenoh

Lenoh - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. You can get magby by going to valley windworks with leaf green version inserted in the dual slot, and elekid in the same place, but with fire red instead.

User Info: Milayou

Milayou - 8 years ago 1 1
  4. 1.You need pokemon leaf green. 2.Go to route 227 battle some pokemon and there you go.
    Note:I only know how to get magby sorry.
    Hey it really works I tried it

User Info: moomoo7255

moomoo7255 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. Okay, my bad, the others are right about magby, he is only on route 227 and stark mountain, but Elekid is in the valley windworks. I have tested that, and he is there.

User Info: Milayou

Milayou - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. Leafgreen inserted (magby) or firered (elekid). Both found in route 227.

User Info: Lucario1545

Lucario1545 - 8 years ago 0 0