Where can I find an item that lets my pokemon attack first?

1. I have a dusclops and i am in need of an item like that because he is slow. Hes my only pokemon with mean look and im trying to catch cresselia...

User Info: AutoFire1337

AutoFire1337 - 7 years ago

1. There are a few items that make Pokemon move faster.
    Quick Claw - Pokemon have a random chance of moving first (Found in Jubilife City- big house above Pokemart)
    Choice Scarf - Pokemon gets a 1.5x speed boost, but is limited to 1 attack (Battle tower prize for 48 BP)
    Salac Berry - Pokemon speed is raised one stage when is on low health (Event berry from Emerald)

User Info: FrozenTime

FrozenTime (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. You're looking for Quick Claw, with this your pokemon may attack first. You can buy it in the battle tower for 4 points i think.

User Info: Bowlord

Bowlord - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Another thing is a Custap Berry. very rare!
    It makes your Pokemon move first at low health.

User Info: DSTwins1000

DSTwins1000 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. First of all make sure youre level is way higher than Cresselia. A quick claw I forgot where it find but that would help.
    Use moves like Endeavor, False Swipe, Pursuit, Counter, or any moves that 100% won't kill her. Try catching her at night so you can use a dusk ball to make it easier. Nice job with the Mean Look btw!!!!!!!

User Info: britney830

britney830 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. Much higher level or using lots of Carbos, perhaps with Quick Claw, Choice Scarf, Salac Berry combined with low health, or Custap Berry combined with low health, would be a good way to ensure your Dusclops moves first.

By the way, Crobat is faster and can also learn Mean Look (at least it could in R/S/E, not sure in D/P/P.), if that would work better.

User Info: eli36397

eli36397 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. Also, Ariados can learn Spider Web and Sableye can learn Mean Look.

User Info: eli36397

eli36397 - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. First, go to Jubilife City. Go to the condominiums. Talk to the blonde girl sitting next to a pachirisu and a pikachu. There you go!

User Info: cr4zyyxm4n

cr4zyyxm4n - 6 years ago 1 0