Question from AutoFire1337

Where can I find an item that lets my pokemon attack first?

I have a dusclops and i am in need of an item like that because he is slow. Hes my only pokemon with mean look and im trying to catch cresselia...

From: FrozenTime 5 years ago

There are a few items that make Pokemon move faster.
Quick Claw - Pokemon have a random chance of moving first (Found in Jubilife City- big house above Pokemart)
Choice Scarf - Pokemon gets a 1.5x speed boost, but is limited to 1 attack (Battle tower prize for 48 BP)
Salac Berry - Pokemon speed is raised one stage when is on low health (Event berry from Emerald)

You're looking for Quick Claw, with this your pokemon may attack first. You can buy it in the battle tower for 4 points i think.

Another thing is a Custap Berry. very rare!
It makes your Pokemon move first at low health.

First of all make sure youre level is way higher than Cresselia. A quick claw I forgot where it find but that would help.
Use moves like Endeavor, False Swipe, Pursuit, Counter, or any moves that 100% won't kill her. Try catching her at night so you can use a dusk ball to make it easier. Nice job with the Mean Look btw!!!!!!!

Much higher level or using lots of Carbos, perhaps with Quick Claw, Choice Scarf, Salac Berry combined with low health, or Custap Berry combined with low health, would be a good way to ensure your Dusclops moves first.

By the way, Crobat is faster and can also learn Mean Look (at least it could in R/S/E, not sure in D/P/P.), if that would work better.

Also, Ariados can learn Spider Web and Sableye can learn Mean Look.

First, go to Jubilife City. Go to the condominiums. Talk to the blonde girl sitting next to a pachirisu and a pikachu. There you go!