Question from MV26

Where do you catch Heatran in Pokemon Diamond?

First, I heard of a rumor that it is in Stark Mountain. Then I heard that it is in a little cave north of the Resort Area. Can you help me locate him step by step? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokemonHero17 answered:

Ok. He's in Stark mountain. You have to get to the rest area near stark mountain. Then you have to gt to stark mountain. This is not easy, lots of trainers and you need a pokemon that has rock climb, and strength. I'm not sure what else. When you eventually grt into stark mountain there will be barry and he said that the guy that you meet before came in to. Now you then have to meet him. That's not hard just go forward and he's there on the bridge. Now you have to taks a teddiouly long course to get that item that he said that he wanted. You can't use rock climb here because the other kid is with you. Then after getting that orb go back to the rest area and go into one of the houses and there will be a discussion between the kid and his grand father and then you go back t stark mountain and get back to that room i juus mentioned. It will much easier this time since you can use rock climb then there will be heatran. Be careful everything, pokemon and trainers ill be in the lower 50s. Again be careful.
0 0