To evolve Feebas, how do I reach >170 Beauty?

1. I looked online to find that, to evolve Feebas, I need >170 beauty. I don't even know what that means!!

User Info: dantejsjp12

dantejsjp12 - 7 years ago

1. I have one tip.Your feebas must like the poffin,depends on its nature.The natures that loves dry poffin:Modest,Mild,Rash and Quiet.

User Info: baklasiestong11

baklasiestong11 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You need to reach that beauty stat by feeding it poffins. That stat corresponds to the stats used for the pokemon contests.

User Info: Azn_Playah

Azn_Playah - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. YOu need to make sure the poffins are high enough level, or you'll max feebas before it reache s170.

User Info: Badali714

Badali714 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Poffins come in five basic flavors: Dry, Spicy, Sweet, Bitter, and Sour. Other flavors are out there; they increase (or even decrease, in the case of the Foul Poffin) two or more stats at once.

To increase Feebas' Beauty stat, you'll have to feed it Dry Poffins. The higher the quality the Poffin is, the more the Beauty stat will increase. Keep in mind you can only feed each Pokemon a limited number of Poffins; only 12 or so.
    So, if you can't increase the stat enough before your Pokemon stops eating Poffins, you're out of luck, and will have to start over.

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy - 7 years ago 2 0
  4. Make poffins from pamtre berries.

User Info: ovt

ovt - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. You feed 'em dry poffins. To make them, go to the poffin lady in Hearthome in the house right beside the pokemart. From your list of berries, you can check what ones make dry poffins by going to "check tag."
    Depending on how well you make the poffins, you get a level. Add the levels you feed to your Feebas together until you get 171+

User Info: heavyarmoire

heavyarmoire - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. LISTEN, I EVOLVED MINE..... All you need to do is feed your Feebas any type of Poffin that has "dry" in it, no matter what your lvl. is. I reccomend getting your sheen to max by feeding your Feebas poffins. YOu can see the sheen at the 5th window when you click summary of your feebas. Once you get that much, let it lvl. up, then you get it evolved into a Milotic, i dono what this "170" thing is. Hope this helps

User Info: Clankis3

Clankis3 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. You can feed it the best beauty poffins you can make and if you have earned the blue scarf from the chair man in the hoenn region transfer a pokemon attached with the blue scarf and catch it. Then give your feebas the scarf BEFORE the poffins won't work any more so it gives the best results. Also you sometimes getting a beauty ribbon helps(almost for the reason being that the first few levels won't do much at all).

User Info: GMSree

GMSree - 6 years ago 0 0