Question from DarkMarth01

How do i find or fight a Vulpix without Fire red?

I only want to have seen a vulpix in diamond so I can get one on-line because i cant trade for one unless I've seen 1 so is there a trainer i can fight who has one?

ThereIsIt answered:

He is asking things like 'Can i get Vulpix without having it transferred from an another game'
If it is then It is Impossible,,actually i got a way Put the LeafGreen into the GBA slot in the Nintendo DS then start the game go to Route 209 it is very rare with 8% chance.Try to catch it it might just work.
0 0

Answers

pancakes771 answered:

First off, you need LeafGreen according to Serebii.net.

If you don't have LeafGreen, too bad.
0 0

eli36397 answered:

You could also catch one in R/S/E series or Pokemon XD, take into a GBA game, and import from Pal Park. Doesn't have to be specifically LeafGreen.

However, you do need some sort of GBA game to get one.
1 1

ThaAzureTaihaku answered:

Or you can email me an i can hook you up with a egg tonight.

wasianis11@yahoo.com
0 0

MogLord answered:

If you have My pokemon Ranch on wii, Hayley can trade one for the wanted pokemons
0 0

PowerBobster answered:

Hmm... I have fire red and I transfered a vulpix into my pearl.
0 0

Pokemaster4321 answered:

If your friend has firered and he/she battled you with it (I think that counts as seeing it) and you have Wi-Fi you could get it over GTS. or you could get it from normal trading from a friend.
0 0

Pokemaster4321 answered:

Sorry actually you need leafgreen
0 0

KeyBlade999 answered:

*For Saphire, Ruby, and Emerald versions only*

You can catch one in Sapphire, Ruby, or Emerald versions. They are found at the Mt. Pyre, in the grass as you advance upward.

After one is caught, get pokemon numbers 1 - 150 on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. Afterwards, go to Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town. Professor Oak will come in and give you the National Pokedex. This will allow more of Sinnoh to be seen. Go south of Sandgem Town, then east. You will reach the Pal Park. Save your game. Restart the system, and go to the Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen game. Insert the Vulpix, and five other pokemon (a total of six is required) and put them in your PC. Save the GBA game. Restart the system, and start up Diamond/Pearl. At the menu where you see "Continue", select "Migrate from _____" Select six pokemon. Then, you'll be asked to confirm your choice. Select "Yes." Both the DS and GBA games' data is saved. On the DS, go to the Pal Park. Start a Catching Game. You are then handed six Park Balls. You can then recapture the GBA pokemon.

Note the facts that all GBA HMs must be removed on all pokemon. Any pokemon can be migrated. A pokemon retains its stats, the shiny/not shiny, gender, nature, moves, ability, level, and item it was holding on the GBA game.

Sorry, I can't recall where Vulpix is on FireRed/LeafGreen. However, the process is the same.
0 0