Question from RAWR17

How can I get Eevee?

I need help finding a Eevee.

xXxDaichixXx answered:

Once you see all 150 Pokemon in the Dex, head to Professor Rowan and he'll give you the National Dex. Then go to Hearthome City and go see Bebe in the house next to the Pokemon Center. Have an empty spot in your party and she'll give you an Eevee.

**I recommend that you save before talking to her, and reset until you get a female Eevee that way you can breed more.
3 1

Answers

eevee8 answered:

You can get one from the pokemon manison just talk to the man there and there will be a different pokemon every day and eevee is one of those pokemon. You can also get one from the house beside the pokemon center in Hearthome City after you beat the elite four for both of them I think.
1 0

RaikouTGC answered:

^Almost Correct

After you get the National Dex which can occur before you battle the E4
1 1

Jennifer217 answered:

After you beat the elite four, you can go to the house by the pokemon center in Hearthome city. Bebe, the girl hew lives there will give you one.
2 2

RaikouTGC answered:

Hello are my posts not showing, All you need is the National Dex, the E4 IS NOT a Factor
1 0

ashisawesome843 answered:

After you have beaten the Elite Four, Champion Cynthia, and obtained the National Dex, you can get an Eevee. There are two ways to get one. The first way to get one is talk to Bebe in the house next to the Pokemon Center in Hearthome City. She'll give you one. The other way to get one is at the Pokemon Mansion. Talk to the owner andsee if the pokemon in his garden is an Eevee.
2 2

VuduPaco answered:

After you beat the elite four go to hearthome city and then go to the house right next to the pokemon center
1 2

lala1999A answered:

And if you want more you can breed with ditto no matter what gender it is.ditto can be found at route 218 with the pokeradar after obtaining the national pokedex (you dont need to swarm).
1 0

stinkinfun answered:

if this is platinum your asking for u DONT need to beat E4 or get national dex u just need to go to house beside pokecenter and talk to girl inside to get one
0 0

Eevee? Answered PinkPantherfan7
how do I get eevee? Answered zionrogue
Can i get eevee? Answered lolo12343
Eevee?!? Answered ILNT
Where can I find an Eevee? Answered M_A_R_I_O_Bros