How can I get Eevee?

1. I need help finding a Eevee.

User Info: RAWR17

RAWR17 - 7 years ago

1. Once you see all 150 Pokemon in the Dex, head to Professor Rowan and he'll give you the National Dex. Then go to Hearthome City and go see Bebe in the house next to the Pokemon Center. Have an empty spot in your party and she'll give you an Eevee.

**I recommend that you save before talking to her, and reset until you get a female Eevee that way you can breed more.

User Info: xXxDaichixXx

xXxDaichixXx - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. You can get one from the pokemon manison just talk to the man there and there will be a different pokemon every day and eevee is one of those pokemon. You can also get one from the house beside the pokemon center in Hearthome City after you beat the elite four for both of them I think.

User Info: eevee8

eevee8 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. ^Almost Correct

After you get the National Dex which can occur before you battle the E4

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. After you beat the elite four, you can go to the house by the pokemon center in Hearthome city. Bebe, the girl hew lives there will give you one.

User Info: Jennifer217

Jennifer217 - 7 years ago 2 2
  4. Hello are my posts not showing, All you need is the National Dex, the E4 IS NOT a Factor

User Info: RaikouTGC

RaikouTGC (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. After you have beaten the Elite Four, Champion Cynthia, and obtained the National Dex, you can get an Eevee. There are two ways to get one. The first way to get one is talk to Bebe in the house next to the Pokemon Center in Hearthome City. She'll give you one. The other way to get one is at the Pokemon Mansion. Talk to the owner andsee if the pokemon in his garden is an Eevee.

User Info: ashisawesome843

ashisawesome843 - 7 years ago 2 2
  6. After you beat the elite four go to hearthome city and then go to the house right next to the pokemon center

User Info: VuduPaco

VuduPaco - 7 years ago 1 2
  7. And if you want more you can breed with ditto no matter what gender it is.ditto can be found at route 218 with the pokeradar after obtaining the national pokedex (you dont need to swarm).

User Info: lala1999A

lala1999A - 7 years ago 1 0
  8. if this is platinum your asking for u DONT need to beat E4 or get national dex u just need to go to house beside pokecenter and talk to girl inside to get one

User Info: stinkinfun

stinkinfun - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Can i get eevee? Answered
Eevee?!? Answered
Eevee? Answered
how do I get eevee? Answered
Where can I find an Eevee? Answered