How do I get to Cresselia?

1. I need help!

User Info: toadleystoned

toadleystoned - 7 years ago

1. After you beat the elite 4, go too canalave island and go into the sailors house. The little boy should be layin in bed. Talk to the lady standing rite next too hym. After you talk too her, go to the man hew sails the boat...he will ask you too help his son. sail too fullmoon island and then wander into a little area wid a pokemon in it...Theres Cresselia!

User Info: Jennifer217

Jennifer217 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Jennifer is right but you must get the national Dex too

User Info: abdallah99

abdallah99 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. After Cresselia leaves, the easiest way to capture it is to have your map on your poketch go to Jubilife City and run back and forth between it and Route 203 until you see the marker for Cresselia appear on one of the four routes by Jubilife. Then go and encounter it. Get a hit in before it runs away. Repeat this until Cresselia is sufficiently weakened, and then either use a pokemon that has high speed and use sleep powder or simply use a quick ball like I did.

User Info: 11gardre

11gardre - 7 years ago 0 0