Question from EveeLover101

Where can I find master balls?

Is there any ways to get multiple master balls on pokemon pearl?

EveeLover101 provided additional details:

How do i clone?

Supplice_ answered:

Yes, there is. Aside from the one given to you by the Team Galactic boss as part of the story, you can win Master Balls as first prize in the Jubilife TV lottery.
2 0

Answers

FrozenTime answered:

I don't know if your against cloning, but you could clone them. I personally don't clone, but I'm not against it.
If you don't want to clone, you go to the trading boards, they might give you some for free.
1 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

I have won the first prize for the lottery and its a Max Revive not a Master Ball! They wouldnt give out a prize that rare. Also there is another way to get Master Balls. If you have another Pearl, Diamond, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Sapphire, Ruby, Platinum, or Emerald game then you can start over the game and get a Master Ball on there then trade it over by having a Pokemon hold it.
0 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

There is a cloning guide in the Faqs section. I haven't tried it.
0 0

31 Master balls? Answered homesmasher
Where Can you buy luxury balls? Answered tessann21
How do i get more than one master ball? Answered DarkDarkrai
On which pokemon should i use the master ball? Open 7chopsticks7
How am I supposed to beat a Master Contest? Answered blaze_fire12