Heracross and Munchlax?

1. Okay, so I've been hitting trees left and right and all I get are the same dumb bugs. I understand Heracross and Munchlax are rare for a reason, but are all the honeytrees random? Are there any locations that have higher (or any) success rates for snagging these two?

*NOTE* I read the one about Munchlax, and how he has a 1% chance of being encountered, but it still didn't say if that applied to all trees. So I still appreciate a fair answer, thank you.

User Info: gestaine

gestaine - 8 years ago
    Thanks, I'll go back to dispairing now. XD One more thing though, Munchlax has a mathematical chance of 1% encounter rate, what's my chances of running into Heracross?

User Info: gestaine

gestaine - 8 years ago

1. Heracross has a 4% encounter rate (and as mentioned, it applies to all trees). Not much better, eh?

Good luck.

User Info: VeedChris

VeedChris (Expert) - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Sorry, but no. All Honey Trees have the same chance of finding a Heracross or Munchlax.

User Info: BStatic27

BStatic27 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. You can try getting them thtough GTS...

User Info: shinikahn

shinikahn - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. Try putting honey on EVERY tree there is and do that every day... it takes almost an hour just to honey all the trees so it would be easier to get them on GTS.

User Info: nobody97

nobody97 - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. If you want to see a Heracross or Munchlax challenge your firend more often. He has em'.

User Info: DSTwins1000

DSTwins1000 - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. When i try to get a pokemon from a honey tree the first pokemon i caught is munchlax and 2nd is heracross im not joking this?

User Info: uchiyamaikel

uchiyamaikel - 8 years ago 0 1
  6. I encountered a Heracross at the Honey Tree by Valley Windworks,but never a Munchlax. That is like a 0.5% chance. Also, after you get the National Dex if you slather the honey tree to the right of Celestic Town, you have a 39% of encountered a Swablu.

User Info: DSTwins1000

DSTwins1000 - 8 years ago 0 1
  7. All honey tees are the same in diamond and pearl, munchlax have a 1% chance of being encountered.I do not know what the rate of heracross encounters are.

User Info: dillo9000

dillo9000 - 8 years ago 0 0