Trouble with an AR code for Pokemon Pearl?

1. I recently came into possession of an AR code that allowed me to run into an Eevee whenever I hold the select button down while I'm in tall grass areas. However, the problem is that I'm trying to catch a female Eevee, and I keep encountering males. I have a similar problem with my instant egg code (the eggs I generate and hatch continually turn out to be males instead of varying between males and females). Is there a way to fix this problem, or at least make it so that at least ever once in a while, I run into a female, or am I S.O.L.?

User Info: foxmorph2001

foxmorph2001 - 6 years ago
    Thanks stepswordsman, but i have no idea how to do that. i have pokesav, but i'm a bit confused about how to use it. plus, i'm not sure what part of the code i would have to edit to make that kind of change happen

User Info: foxmorph2001

foxmorph2001 - 6 years ago
    I know i have to edit it, Step ... what I don't know is exactly HOW to edit it to do what I need it to do.

User Info: foxmorph2001

foxmorph2001 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Edit the code.

User Info: Stepswordsman

Stepswordsman (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. Well, whether you like it or not, you've got to edit the code, because that's what's causing it.

User Info: Stepswordsman

Stepswordsman (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0