Question from foxmorph2001

Hatching eggs?

I am having a bit of trouble with pokemon eggs. When I activate the AR code that I have to get an egg in the daycare center, the pokemon that hatch always turn out male, no matter what pokemon I use, or what gender I put in with my ditto. I know I'll have to alter the code a bit, but I'm not sure how. But I'm not even sure that it's that particular code that's causing the problem. Anyone have any advice?

tristanjang asked for clarification::

So u mean u want female pokemon to hatch from the eggs?

foxmorph2001 provided additional details:

Kinda. I mean there are certain pokemon that can only evolve into certain forms if they're female ... kirlia into gardevoir, snorunt to froslass, and the nidoran-nidorina-nidoqueen set. It's a bit too much of a hassle for me to trade for the female pokemon, and then have to recover the pokemon that I just traded away in order to get it, plus, hunting for them is a game of chance, even if I'm in an area where they're common, and I might not get the gender I'm looking for, and then I have to keep looking for them, so any help with this AR code problem I'm having right now would be GREATLY appreciated.

Kinda. There are certain pokemon that can only evolve into certain forms if they're female ... kirlia into gardevoir, snorunt to froslass, and the nidoran-nidorina-nidoqueen set. It's a bit too much of a hassle for me to trade for the female pokemon, and then have to recover the pokemon that I just traded away in order to get it, plus, hunting for them is a game of chance, even if I'm in an area where they're common, and I might not get the gender I'm looking for, and then I have to keep looking for them, so any help with this AR code problem I'm having right now would be GREATLY appreciated.

Answers

TeknoBlade answered:

The best and most effective method of doing anything is to catch them and trade for them yourself. =(

If you're really so intent on using AR for the sake of "convenience," just hack the actual Pokemon and gender modifier into your game. It is still considered cheating, no matter whether you hack the egg in and hatch it or not.
0 0

foxmorph2001 answered:

Thanks, TeknoBlade, but unfortunately there is no way to tell whether the egg I trade for will hatch into a male or female pokemon. It's the reason I'm asking for help with the AR code. The AR codes for egg creation and fast hatching won't create a hacked pokemon, all it does is speed up the creation of the egg, and shorten the time it takes to hatch that egg. The pokemon that hatches will be completely legit ... except for legendary pokemon since, as far as I know, they aren't supposed to be able to be bred in the game unless they are downloaded into the game through a nintendo event, or through a Mystery Gift. But as I told someone else in another, similar question about this ... telling me to "just hack the AR code" doesn't help me in the least since I don't know what part of the code to modify in order to get the code to generate female pokemon from the eggs, or at least make it so that the probability of hatching a female is more likely than it is with the current code. Yes, I have pokesav, but I'm not particularly good at using it, which is another reason I'm asking for help.
0 0