Where can I check my pokemon's happiness levels?

1. Is there a place in the game where I can check how happy my pokemon is? I want to eveolve some of my happiness required pokemon before cer tain levels cause i want them to learn the moves.

User Info: bigheadkid45

bigheadkid45 - 7 years ago

1. Go to the Pokemon Trainer Fanclub in Hearthome City and talk to the woman at the top left corner. She will tell you how the pokemon in the first slot feels about you. Other than that, use the Poketch App Friendship Checker (Number 6) obtained by talking to a brown-haired girl in Eterna City's Pokemon Center to check the happiness levels of your party Pokemon.

User Info: UAC_Knux

UAC_Knux - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I don't think there is one but, if you got to your pokemon's summary and then to trainer memo section (second one) below where you met it, it might say what it like and dislikes.

EX:
    likes to fight = fight offen
    hates to lose = dont lose when you use it to fight
    likes (type of flavor: bitter, sour, sweet, dry, or spicy) food = feed it the poffin of that flavor

User Info: gat235

gat235 - 7 years ago 0 3
  2. There's an app u can get it's in a pkmn center or the footprint place outside pastoria city.

User Info: blades2122

blades2122 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Talk to the girl in Eterna City Pokemon Center, she will give a poketch app. You can check the happines there.1 little heart mean that the pokemon is OK with you.2 little hearts mean that the pokemon is your friend (many times they evolve with two hearts). 2 big heatrs mean that you and the pokemon are true patners and friends!!!!

User Info: Snoopy44291

Snoopy44291 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Another way to check, I believe, is to go see Dr. Footprint. If your Pokemon like you, you will recieve a ribbon for it. However, you can't get a footprint from Pokemon that don't have feet (Tentacruel, etc. duh.), so it ain't the most effective way of checking your happiness levels.

User Info: MuddyMaestro

MuddyMaestro - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Talk to the girl in the pokemon center in eterna city, she will give you the app friendship checker. click on a pokemon and hold and it's bond with you should apear.

User Info: arctichicken

arctichicken - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Talk to the girl in the pokemon center in eterna city, she will give you the app friendship checker. click on a pokemon and hold and it's bond with you should appear.

User Info: arctichicken

arctichicken - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. There are two ways,
    1) Talk to Dr. Footprint (the house on the beach east of pastoria) he will tell you how much your pokemon likes you, but only your lead pkmn.
    2) Use the Friendship Checker App. for the Poketch. It tells you how much your pkmn like you by if you touch your pkmn, you will hear its cry, it uses a "heart rating system"
    1 heart- eh, you're o.k.
    2 hearts-- Your pretty nice
    2 lrg hearts-- They LOVE you

User Info: Darkrai75

Darkrai75 - 7 years ago 0 0