Question from storyfame

How do I get to the top of mt. coronet ?

So i can get palkia.

From: Snoopy44291 6 years ago

Looks like everyone have problems to get there.Ive answered this question many times this week, and gived the same answer, its like a mini-walkthrough, I hope it will be usefull.
Before the mini-walkthorugh, you have to free Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit from the Galactic HQ, and have the 7th badge.

1- Go to the top f the room , use Surf, then Rock Climb, follow the stairs.
2- Go up, turn left, go down,left again and follow the stairs.Up, take the bridge and follow the path to the door.
3-Take the stairs.
4-Go up the stairs and follow the path to the door.
5- Go right and go up, use Rock Climb in the wall. At the right you will see a hole (its the secret Dratini hole, they appear after you get the national pokedex, in the little cave inside), dont enter and go left through the grass and enter the door.
6-Use Rock Climb ands Follow the road, enter the door.
7-Take the stairs (you will see a hole in the wall, there is an item---after half hour of Rock Climbing---in a rock) and use Rock Climb in the left wall.Go to the far left side of that floor and enter the door.
8-Follow the path.
9-Again....
10-...And again.....
11-Well, you reached Spear Pillar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-You will fight some Galactic members and Palkia. Ready your Master Ball(if you like).At the end of everything, there is an item, in the bottom of the room.

Use the dowsing machine app to find secret items in all the way.There are galactic grunts all the way up there.And many annoying pokemon too.After that you will be able to go to Sunnyshore City and get the last badge.

Good luck!!

Go into Mt Coronet through the Hearthome entrance and keep looking for ways to get up. Eventually you will be at spear pillar. Watch out there are tons of Grunts around. (Note: You must have 7 badges before you can do this.)

You go up from the Veilstone side. You need rock climb. After that, explore. You will get there eventually.

I always come in from Route 207 (near Orebrough). Make sure you bring rock smash, rock climb, strength, and surf.

To get smart, get the 7th badge in that snowflake city. It'll allow you to use the Hm rock climb. This Hm can be found in the Snow back on route 216- 217(I believe) before the lakefront.

Then go to Hearthome city, and go into Mt Coronet. Go through the small puzzles. They can be very difficult, but if you see it correctly, you'd be able to pass it easely. Most difficulties are in the decoration. On the current sidenote. You'll pass the same snowfield 3 times on different points.

Eventually, you'll require Surf, Strength, Rock smash and Rock climb to get up top.

Omnibushido's method is the fastest and probably the easiest method. I use it as well.

I have the 7th badge and surf and rock climb and strangth and rock smash but the anceint door to go up stairs won't open what should i do?

Go through Hearthome citys way thats how i always done it

after freeing the Mirage Trio, from there torture devices in Team Galactics HQ you need surf, strength, rock smash, and rock climb; when ready go to the spot where you first met cyrus: the south entrence of mount coronet go up and through the level I think there might be a video on you tube that could show you how to get to the top better than I could explain it.

Look at Marriland's walkthrough.