Gacactic Grunt won't move near top of Mt. Coronet?

1. So I have 7 badges and I've freed the pokemon I get to a spot where I need to progress further. Unfortuateley, There is a Galactic Grunt bocking a door to another room. I talk to him and all he says is something like "I'm Terribly lost, pay no attention to the Grunt without a pokemon." and he won't move out of the way. What do I do?

User Info: yoshimaster2527

yoshimaster2527 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. If I recall correctly, you're supposed to find a different opening instead, to continue going up Mt Coronet and eventually reaching Spear Pillar. Keep exploring.

Indeed as he said, pay no attention. He only blocks the way to areas you already explored of Mt Coronet (though there is a few items, so come back after you've done Spear Pillar)

User Info: MetalKingBoo

MetalKingBoo (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The Galactic grunt won't move from that spot til you finish your mission, so just find another way up and you'll reach Spear Pillar. After beating Cyrus and catching Palkia, Team Galactic will leave Mt. Coronet. The grunt that was blocking the door will be gone too; that leads you to the other part of Mt. Coronet that you could not gain access from with the boulder in the way (quickest way out on foot).

User Info: TSB-G

TSB-G - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You used rockklimb straight you need to use rockclimb on the left from there you need to find it

User Info: Kyogen

Kyogen - 4 months ago 0 0