Question from slipknotmmbn

How do I level up my abra?

I just caught a level 5 abra but his only attack is teleport. How can I get a attack move so he can level up?

SmokeRulz answered:

Leave him at the front of your team so he comes out when battles start, then immediately switch out for something stronger. Abra will get half the experience from the battle. The Pokemon you switch in will likely take a hit, so watch for for that, but that's about all you can do with a Pokemon that has no attacks so early in the game. Abra evolves at Level 16, for reference, where it will learn an attack.

You can also use the Exp. Share if you're far enough in the game to have found it. It's on Route 206, from Rowan's assistant. There's also a couple of TMs that Abra can learn, but I'm not sure if you have any. Check his movelist here: veekun.com/dex/pokemon/abra
2 0

Answers

sarcasmking98 answered:

Either give it a exp. share, or put it first in your party then switch it out right when the battle starts.
1 0