Question from sinrah6

Where can I find numbers 45, 46, 65, 135?

I just need these 4 to finish the dex.

sinrah6 provided additional details:

That didn't help.

DSTwins1000 answered:

No. 45 is Burmy. A Bug Catcher in Eterna Forest has a Burmy. No. 46 is Wormadam. On Route 214 (Inbetween Veilstone City and Valor Lakefront), There's a girl. She has a Wormadam. No. 65 is Drifloon. On Fridays, A Drifloon is infront of Valley Windworks. You can just set your clock for Friday on your DS. No. 135 is Lumineon. On Route 223 (Victory Road), A GIRL Swimmer has Lumineon. Hope this helps you!
0 0

Answers

ExcIusive answered:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925602/48628 Search D002
1 1

twilight1227 answered:

45 is burmy, you need to put honey on a honey tree to get it, but you need to be lucky and VERY patient.46 is wormadam, you'll need to catch a FEMALE burmy and get it to level 20 to evolve it.65 is a drifloon. Go to the valley windworks on a friday (hope your clock is right)135 is lumineon, you need to get a finneon to level 31 to evolve it. All of these pokemon can be seen with trainers, but i don't know which ones do.
0 0

DSTwins1000 answered:

0 0

Where do I find an app? Answered coosa100
I need help to find a app!? Answered spong34761
Where can I find? Answered videman
Where can I find the HM Fly? Answered lavi04
I need Help to Find?? Answered Ultrashark