Question from mew_renumi

How do i get to sunyshore city?

i dont know how to get there... help plz? im new -_- my friend said "go talk to people. EVERY WHERE!" but i dont have that kinda time. but i found most of the HMs but one. and its in sunyshore city.

Supplice_ asked for clarification:

Have you cleared the events at the Spear Pillar yet? Reason I ask is because many new players attempt to travel to Sunyshore earlier then the game allows.

mew_renumi provided additional details:

Um thank you but my couson told me and yes at that time i didnt go thru spear pillar. and thx^^

DSTwins1000 answered:

Go to the Orebeurgh Side of Mt. Coronet after you have HM8 Rock Climb which is behind a house on Route 216. Then use Surf go down,right,climb the wall and you're on the way to Spear Pillar to catch Diagla/Palkia. There will be some Galatic Grunts to stomp first though. Then at Spear Pillar, You're friend comes and helps you stomp Mars and Jupiter then you kill Cyrus and then you battle (and TRY to catch) If you used up your Master Ball, that's fine! Bring Ultra Balls or Net Balls! That's how I captured Palkia. You can also used some Quick Balls too.
2 0

Answers

simondavie answered:

Go right from the beach resort once you have the first seven gym badges.
2 4

pokeplayer592 answered:

Get to the peak of Mount. Cornet(go through from hearthmone city) once you have beaten all the Galactic members(Jupiter, Saturn, and the other one) in Mount Cornet then if you have your master ball, you can catch palkia.(On the front of the case) This can only be done if you have beaten the Galactic boss, then go back to the stairs the man will not be there anymore.
1 5

chilidog24 answered:

Fly to orbuet mt cornet use surf in it theres a hole go in it galatic catch palkia and go to suny shore.
0 4

josecluna answered:

First after you beat Candice in Sunyshore go to the lake that is near sunyshore
then go to eterna and talk to the guy that is outside the team galactic base to obtain a special key
then go to the ware house in eterna, complete it by obtain a key to open doors in team galactic base in eterna
then complete the secret base in eterna by beating saturn and free the three pokes mespirit, azel and uxie
then go to the spear pillar in Mt Coronet and complete it by defeating Cyrus and caught palkia.
finally you can go to Sunyshore City!!
0 0

shinypowerguy answered:

like what they said. and when i captured PALKIA i had a lvl 38 infernape and i used close combat and then its hp went down | to 4 and ultra ball go! ta da sealed tight
\/
0 2

infernape612 answered:

You have to make sure you have gotten 7 gym badges and completed the events at Spear Pillar.
1 0

How do i get past the fat guy to go to Sunyshore City? Answered theguitarguy321
How do i get to sunyshore's gym leader? Answered mew_renumi
What gym is after canalave city? Answered cvfcblack13
How do I get to Snowpoint City? Answered Azko
How do I GET TO CANALAVE CITY? Answered poke_gamer