Question from Angelove1981

Where do I find the pokemon Darkrai?

I was told and shown by someone that they had the Darkrai pokemon in their Pokedex and that they had caught him and I was wondering where do I find him at in the Pokemon Pearl Game. Thank you.

sonictails10189 answered:

As of right now, you can also get a Darkrai from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia through the downloadable RangerNet mission. The mission won't be available forever, though.
2 0

Answers

millerflyleaf answered:

You have to be at a event . there usally at the pkmn centers , toys r us , sometimes best but , or game store. Best shot is to go online and trade , i got mine here http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/Nintendo.php . although i heard that there going to do something with the Wii's Pay&Play Wi-fi , im guessing u pay something and then u could download it to ur ds and obtain the pokemon in safari or something. Wish u luck
1 0

Phantasmguy answered:

Well, I agree with the above, but I'm pretty sure that you would have to travel to Japan for the event or hack...I also wish you the best of luck.
0 0

TyLeRcLaRkQwErT answered:

I have him I used an Action Replay DS you can get them at GameStop.
0 0

Ricochet28 answered:

I too used an action reaply. If i dont use a code right, i automatically find him out in the wild at whatever level those pokemon there are. I have about 6
0 0

Ricochet28 answered:

my bad, that was arceus i was talking about...i used the action replay code RIGHT and got one of him
0 0

sonicrider555 answered:

who the heck is Darkrai?!?!?!
0 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

Your only chance to get Darkrai with out cheating was a while ago at a Pokemon Event at Toys-R-Us. I would suggest not cheating for it. Its not the best pokemon anyway. If you really want it then ask someone who got it at a Pokemon Event for it.
0 0

shinydarkrai98 answered:

There is another Darkrai Event coming up in 2009.
0 0