Where do I find the pokemon Darkrai?

1. I was told and shown by someone that they had the Darkrai pokemon in their Pokedex and that they had caught him and I was wondering where do I find him at in the Pokemon Pearl Game. Thank you.

User Info: Angelove1981

Angelove1981 - 8 years ago

1. As of right now, you can also get a Darkrai from Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia through the downloadable RangerNet mission. The mission won't be available forever, though.

User Info: sonictails10189

sonictails10189 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to be at a event . there usally at the pkmn centers , toys r us , sometimes best but , or game store. Best shot is to go online and trade , i got mine here http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/Nintendo.php . although i heard that there going to do something with the Wii's Pay&Play Wi-fi , im guessing u pay something and then u could download it to ur ds and obtain the pokemon in safari or something. Wish u luck

User Info: millerflyleaf

millerflyleaf - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. Well, I agree with the above, but I'm pretty sure that you would have to travel to Japan for the event or hack...I also wish you the best of luck.

User Info: Phantasmguy

Phantasmguy - 8 years ago 0 0
  3. I have him I used an Action Replay DS you can get them at GameStop.

User Info: TyLeRcLaRkQwErT

TyLeRcLaRkQwErT - 8 years ago 0 0
  4. I too used an action reaply. If i dont use a code right, i automatically find him out in the wild at whatever level those pokemon there are. I have about 6

User Info: Ricochet28

Ricochet28 - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. my bad, that was arceus i was talking about...i used the action replay code RIGHT and got one of him

User Info: Ricochet28

Ricochet28 - 8 years ago 0 0
  6. who the heck is Darkrai?!?!?!

User Info: sonicrider555

sonicrider555 - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. Your only chance to get Darkrai with out cheating was a while ago at a Pokemon Event at Toys-R-Us. I would suggest not cheating for it. Its not the best pokemon anyway. If you really want it then ask someone who got it at a Pokemon Event for it.

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 8 years ago 0 0
  8. There is another Darkrai Event coming up in 2009.

User Info: shinydarkrai98

shinydarkrai98 - 8 years ago 0 0