Question from Dartheal1

Any Action Replay Codes For These?

Arceus, Darkrai, Riolu, Scyther, Deoxys, Totidile, Cyndiquill, Phanpy, Charmander, Larvitar, Beldum*, Hoothoot, Lugia, Aerodactyl, Kabuto

To confirm it replaces the first pokemon right?

childerohan answered:

I can really only help you with the first two, however you can find codes for this game all over the internet. On most newer Action Replays there is a code to walk anywhere for Pearl. If you go to Crescent Island, walk right until you hit an unmarked island. As it turns out, Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin were programmed into the games, just requiring a little extra "work" to appear. Anyway, on this island you will find a level 40 Darkrai. Arceus requires the Azure Flute to be used on the top of the mountain (forgot the name.) The code for this is
94000130 FCFF0000
B21C4D28 00000000
B0000004 00000000
0000AA3C EDB88320
2000AA68 0000000A
Remember, each segment 8 characters long.
Hit L+R to get the flute in your inventory. Hope this helps!
0 0

Answers

chid28 answered:

Riolu you obtain when the egg hatches which you recieve from riley at the end of iron island. Darkrai is usually an event pokemon, however with the walk anywhere code walk east of fullmoon island and he should be there. For all the others i reccomend finding a pokemon modifer code that works. That's what i did. Now I have every pokemon in the game.
0 0

pro_gammer42 answered:

What code did u use to get the pokemon? could you tell me?
0 0

How do I get an action replay? Answered adrian102457
Action Replay Help? Open DSTwins1000
What is an action replay? Open ratchetx
About the action replay? Answered gilvaroth93
Action Replay and Wi-Fi help? Open MasterofZombies