Question from rockstar31797

Where can I find Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf?

For Team Galactic, I beat the boss and releases Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf from the statue thingys. But after that, where do they go? I'm desperate to find them.

yamate132 answered:

That depends on your version. After you fought Palkia/Dialga, they will appear in the caves of their lakes (lakefront). You'll be able to get there by using surf.

2 will stay in their cave and fight you directly, 1 will flee and fly around the country. You'll be able to follow it with a poke app. I had mesprit running in Pearl. (shame, she/she looked nicest to me)
2 0

Answers

keymonskyway answered:

To find mesprit you have to usethe mapmarker and find the bleeping head on the map. But be aware when you move from the city to one of the routes that he is on he will move. I just enter and exit the town until he gets to where i am then try to catch him and the others are in the lake caves and dont run.
0 2

shinydarkrai98 answered:

To easiest way to catch mesprit (by the way yamate132, mesprit is the only one that flees from you) is if you have either a master ball or a level 60 up Golbat, Crobat, Dugtrio or other pokemon that knows a move that can prevent pokemon from escaping. Go to Valley WIndworks which is right next to Florama town. Use the mapmarker to see where Mesprit is. Then move a little to the left of Valley Windworks until Mesprit moves. If Mesprit is in your area then run to the nearest patch of grass on THAT route. If you switch routes Mesprit will move again. If Mesprit doesnt move to your route then move back to Valley Windworks. Repeat until you find it. Then use the Master Ball or use mean look to prevent it from escaping.
1 0

blades2122 answered:

Go 2 spear piller and compleat that then go to the lake cavens
0 1

shinydarkrai98 answered:

Azelf is at Acuity Lakefront in the cave in middle of the lake. Uxie is at Valor Lakefront also in the cave in the middle of the lake. Mesprite is at Verity Lakefront in the cave in the middle of the lake. I already told you what strategy to use to catch Mesprite. Also before you fight Azelf and Uxie, SAVE!
0 0