Question from sonicrider555

What does beating Stark Mountain do?-Answer as soon as possible.

What does beating Stark Mountain do?I would really like to know.Answer as soon as possible.

sonicrider555 provided additional details:

I tought it was Heartran not Heatran

Milayou answered:

You find the legendary pokemon Heatran (after buck takes the rock you find there and you come back to that same room).
2 0

Answers

Supplice_ answered:

Its correctly spelled "Heatran."
1 0

torterra_cool answered:

Heatran rocks but she is pretty hard to catch i used a master ball i have a couple
0 1

EveeLover101 answered:

How did you get multiple master balls?
0 1

Ranma_onehalf answered:

Beating Stark Mountain has nothing to do with the story, but you do get the option of picking Buck as your partner in the 2 VS 2 matches in the Battle Tower. And you can get Heatran too (male or female).

I'm not too fond of using my Heatran, probably since it has a 4x weakness to Ground moves, and there are enough of those.

@ EveeLover101: You can win them from the Lottery in Jubilife City. And you can migrate Pokemon that are holding them from Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.
Or you could trade them from other Diamond and Pearl games (it takes some time though). I have 999 because I have an AR and I used it to get them.
1 0

lordgamingtonV answered:

Clearing Stark Mountain has no story value besides catching Heatran. However, in Platinum, the head scientist for Team Galactic stages a large opposition against the player in an attemt to use Heatran for his own goals, where the Team Galactic commanders Mars and Jupiter both leave Team Galactic.
1 0

Giratina13 answered:

You can find the legendary pokemon "Heatran"
0 1

shawnhart1996 answered:

It allows you to get access to heatran later on in the game
0 1

Rukario1 answered:

Clearing Stark Mountain has no story value besides catching Heatran. Catching Heatran is pretty easy so just yeah. Buck, who chases after that treasure in the Stark Mountain, you can find him in the house in the survival area then go back to stark mountain to get heatran However, in Platinum, the head scientist for Team Galactic called PLuto stages a large opposition against the player in an attempt to use Heatran for his own goals, where the Team Galactic commanders Mars and Jupiter both leave Team Galactc. Also, Cyrus I think leaves Team Galactic as well.
1 0

mapman94 answered:

After clearing it and witnessing Buck take the magma stone for himself when he double-crosses you. and then he runs off with you in an empty room. then you have to go to the survival area and tell his grandpa he stole the magma stone for himself and you run into buck telling his grandpa he will put the magmastone back right away. but he then flees to the battle tower to show off the magma stone that he stole and the jerk is now available as a partner there and you can find heatran there at lv 70. and you can catch the legendary creature at the spot where the magma stone use to be.
1 0

subtekjnr answered:

You catch Heatran
0 0