Question from jetbruce

What pokemon do you need to scale a rocky wall?

I am trying to scale a rocky wall, it says maybe a pokemon's move may scale it.

Accepted Answer

ApatheticIdiot answered:

You need the move Rock Climb (HM08), which can be found on Route 217, outside of one of the houses. You'll also need the badge from Snowpoint City before you can use it outside of battle. As far as teaching it to a Pokemon, Bibarel is a common Pokemon to teach it to, since it can learn most of the HMs.
1 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.