Where can I find pokemons number 46,65,134 and 135 in the sinnoh pokedex ?

1. I just wanted to kno who pokemons number 46,65,134 and 135 are and where to find them.....please can someone help me these are the last 4 pokemon I need to see in order to have all 150 pokemon in the sinnoh pokedex

User Info: drskullface

drskullface - 7 years ago

1. #46 is Wormadam. You can evolve a female Burmy at level 20 for this. (Burmy can be attained from Honey trees, in case you needed that as well).
    #65 is Drifloon. You can find one of these outside the Valley Windworks every Friday.
    #s 134 and 135 are Finneon and Lumineon, its evolved form. These can be found by fishing in the following locations (using a Good or Super Rod, respectively):

Canalave City, Valley Windworks, Fuego Ironworks, Iron Island, Route 205 (south), Routes 218, 219, 220, 221.

Hope this is useful to you.

User Info: ApatheticIdiot

ApatheticIdiot (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

1. You can battle Wormadam, Finneon and Lumineon in trainer battles, but not Drifloon. Look at one of the walkthroughs to see where the trainers are.

User Info: pokeman19

pokeman19 - 7 years ago 0 0