Review by iammaxhailme

"Pretty bad."

This is quite obviously a game about the movie. I never saw the movie, but I hear it was good. This game didn't reflect that.

The story here is pretty simple, from up to where I've played. Without spoiling it for you, I can say that you're an actor and you're on a boat full of other actors and actresses, and you crash on some weird island. Somehow you have spear and gun skills as well as acting skills.

This is horrible to play. There's nothing to do, hardly, besides walk around and throw spears and shoot things, and most of the game is just walking around telling a fellow actress to open gates. Anyway, it wouldn't be quite so bad if you didn't have to use the touch screen to turn. I hate that. It gets extremely annoying. The touch screen, in my opinion, should only be used for mini games. Also, when you do shoot guns, the game gets all laggy. It gets boring pretty quickly.

Also, sometimes it seems linear, and sometimes it doesn't. Which is odd, and bad. If you're going to play a game, you should know what it's like.

Music: 5/10

There doesn't seem to be any music at all. There's the background stuff, of course, but every game has that. Besides that, there's pretty much nothing, besides you yelling Ann! to the actress when you want her to do something, or a gun sound and then the cry of some stupid spider when you kill it. But this isn't so important, it's the gameplay that's important, and this game is lacking in that area.

The graphics here are actually pretty good. I don't hold graphics above gameplay, but they are pretty good in this game. Sometimes, though, there's this weird odd fog that comes across the screen, making it hard to see very far. Even in caves, this happens sometimes, which makes no sense. But besides that, they're pretty crisp and clear.

I can't give it a score for replay value, because the game is too bad to bother finishing it. But, anyway, you get the point. Bad game, don't bother with it.

Reviewer's Score: 4/10 | Originally Posted: 05/07/06