Question from kimmie47

How do you earn money ?

We lost the book to dachshund and friends and we do not know how to earn the money. could you please tell us ? Thank You

Answers

rphilmacrac answered:

Get a good dog like a husky and train in in disc competitions thts how i made quick money u just have to get the right husky.
0 0

haileyg9614 answered:

You can sell your supplies you get to the secondhand shop. You can also train your dogs in the different contests and you will earn money and trainer points. The obedience contest earns the most money i think as long as your in the championship class.
0 0

ferborn answered:

All the contests earn 1000g eah time you beat championship. If you have 3 dogs, you can earn 9000 in one day with contests. And when you walk your dogs, you find itens, and you can sell the itens that you don't want or have 2 or more in the secondhand shop. I earn +-10.000g each day (yes, I walk a lot with my dogs). You can walk a dog each 30 min., and each walk you can walk farter and get more itens.
Hope I helped. ;D
0 0

How long does a house remodeling take? Open Peaches101
What does the light bulb do? Open crazycatladyccl
Can you get a Basset Hound? Answered BWBtehawezome
My dog forgets its name pls help? Open aseleka
Is there a time limit to being with your dog? Open abcxyzlmnop