How do you earn money ?

1. We lost the book to dachshund and friends and we do not know how to earn the money. could you please tell us ? Thank You

User Info: kimmie47

kimmie47 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Get a good dog like a husky and train in in disc competitions thts how i made quick money u just have to get the right husky.

User Info: rphilmacrac

rphilmacrac - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You can sell your supplies you get to the secondhand shop. You can also train your dogs in the different contests and you will earn money and trainer points. The obedience contest earns the most money i think as long as your in the championship class.

User Info: haileyg9614

haileyg9614 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. All the contests earn 1000g eah time you beat championship. If you have 3 dogs, you can earn 9000 in one day with contests. And when you walk your dogs, you find itens, and you can sell the itens that you don't want or have 2 or more in the secondhand shop. I earn +-10.000g each day (yes, I walk a lot with my dogs). You can walk a dog each 30 min., and each walk you can walk farter and get more itens.
    Hope I helped. ;D

User Info: ferborn

ferborn - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. OK follow these steps
    1. Go for a walk to the gym
    2. Practice until your dog never misses
    3. Leave and finish the walk
    4. SAVE (NO SKIPING)
    5. enter agility competition
    6. WIN (if you lose i will tell you what to do)
    7. Save (you can skip)
    8. Wait 25 minutes
    9. Repeat
    Also if you lose
    1. Turn off DS
    2. Turn on DS
    3. Enter game
    4. Try Again

User Info: FrostyFox64

FrostyFox64 - 1 year ago 0 0