Question from thedeejay01

How do you delete your own units?

I want to delete all these spare villagers that I've made. Is it possible on this version, or should I just not make so many next time?

iloveaoe answered:

You cannot delete units, although I have many times wished I could.

There are essentially two ways to get rid of them. The first way is to get them killed by the enemy. This is sometimes easy, as you can just attack a strong enemy unit and possibly die with the counterattack--problem solved immediately. Sometimes it is harder, as you might not be able to commit suicide so easily, so you'll have to leave your units exposed and hope the enemy kills them.

The second way is to merge 2 units together into 1 unit. Unfortunately, the units have to be damaged--if either is at 100% health, they can't be merged. So once again, you'll have to find a way for the unit to get damaged by the enemy, but this one is easier. For example, you can attack an enemy Villagers with 2 of your Villagers. Now both of your Villagers are damaged and can be merged the next turn.

Or you can just not train so many--the easiest solution of all!
1 0

MuddyMaestro answered:

The only way for units to be destroyed is to have them killed by an enemy force.
0 0

Lion_hearted1 answered:

Use the villagers as fodder or decoys, they'll be killed easily. :)
0 0

why is Multiplayer not working? Unanswered RandoGamerKid
How do I get past (Saladin Mission 5)? Answered PhilR1