What is fnd ?

1. I need to digivolve my agumon into greymon it is already on level 15 but it stiil says i don't have 80 fnd.

User Info: kahanezpe

kahanezpe - 7 years ago

1. It's Friendship. Try to get its hearts full by fulfilling its quests (drop it in the Farm and talk to it--if certain requirements are met, like Tamer Rank, number of Digimon of varying stages allied, bosses beaten, ect, you'll be asked a favor of your Digimon) or fight with it and make sure it doesn't get KO'd. It might take awhile, but it's not too hard. Hope this helped.

User Info: MyollnirCatra

MyollnirCatra - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. What Myollnir said is mostly correct. You gain friendship by the following:
    -talking to the digimon when there in the little training areas.
    -Completing quests for that digimon if that digimon asks for a quest.
    -not letting them faint in battle
    - Winning a lot of battles with them
    I don't thin Tammer rank and bosses beaten helps with friendship. I forget if there's an item to increase FND.

Friendship is lowered by ignoring your digimon in the training ground for a few in game days, and by letting your digimon get knocked out in battle.

User Info: Abidon

Abidon (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0