Review by KingBrolly

"If you have a DS, GET THIS GAME!"

Okay, I'll admit when I first saw Nintendogs on a trailer a few months back (Pre-Japan days now), I was like 'what the heck is this?' but now, I can honestly say its the best DS experience out there! This game involves everything that the DS has to offer! With the Lab & Friends title (My first choice), you get to enjoy the life of having a puppy!

Instructions - 10/10
This is highly recommended that you read the instructions manual. It will save you a lot of hardships later. I also like the little note on page 8 about the differences between real dogs & Nintendogs, it's hilarious. You can play this game without instruction reading, but you'll be hating the game if you don't!

Interactivity - 10/10
Okay, this game is 100% interactive. You get to use the Touch Screen with Stylus by rubbing the dog to congratulate it, throw items around, give it food, determine the speed of walks. These are just a few of the things I've done in the game, but that's not even the half of it, as I've only played for about an hour! When DS Online comes, you'll see that the Wireless circuit will work wonders for it as well. You can get within 65 feet currently, but when DS online comes, it'll be a lot more fun!

Gameplay - 10/10
This is simple: Use the stylus to point out your commands, and ready icons. You also get to use one of the few games that uses the microphone technology on the right-hand side of the bottom (Next to the headphone insert). It's easy to learn, and I'm sure more will come out of it, the more you play.

Sound - 7/10
I'm putting this a 7 because I haven't found out all I can about the game yet. Even though I understand you can change your music by buying records in the game, I just haven't noticed it that much. So, music really doesn't make a major factor in this game, but that comes from lack of experience on my part.

Fun Factor - 10/10
Okay, if you get this game looking for competition, you have it! There is a competition mode for your pup in the game, but training is key. If your looking to see how it is to have a puppy, you have it! Just follow page 8, because it does seem pretty realistic some times! If you have PURE FUN, you've got it!

Replay Value - 10/10
Okay, a non-stop game, with new puppies at every turn, in which the process can go over again & again! You also have 3 different Nintendogs titles, so if you get all 3 (Like Pokemon), you're going to have a LOAD OF TIME TO PLAY THIS GAME TO ITS FULLEST!

Overall - 57/60

Recommended: Yes