Can you get eevee and machop at the start?

1. I like eevee and machop but can you get both of them at the start.

User Info: isaiahmaster5

isaiahmaster5 - 7 years ago

1. You can get one as a leader, but not together. starters are the only choices as partners, with the inclusion of pikachu.

User Info: jwolfe340

jwolfe340 - 7 years ago 4 2

Answers

1. You can play as either eevee or machop,but u can't have them both together.Sorry!

User Info: Pokemaster728

Pokemaster728 - 7 years ago 2 3
  2. None can be Partners but they are also differnet Ganders Eevee is Female Machop is Male.

User Info: pokemon8

pokemon8 - 7 years ago 2 4
  3. No - Eevee and Machop are both possible starters, but neither of them are possible partners.

User Info: Sythranox

Sythranox - 7 years ago 2 2
  4. I know that machop means jeastuse. try to answer all the answer couragely.

User Info: alon183

alon183 - 7 years ago 0 4
  5. I think you can only get Eevee in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness but no Machop in any Mystery Dungeon games. I THINK...

User Info: Lucario_Dialga

Lucario_Dialga - 7 years ago 0 4
  6. Of Course
    But,If you want to be Machop you must pick male in the last question, but if you want Eevee pick Female
    But, I think Machop is good, but if you want Eevee to be Jolteon / Flareon / Vaporeon...............
    .......It's Your Choice

User Info: apatau

apatau - 7 years ago 1 1
  7. Yes it's possible,it's just a little rare. I have a eevee as a starter and it was great. My advice is that they are great starters hope you get one and machop is good because it can learn karate chop which has a high damage amount. Rate good and thanks!

User Info: mymew6

mymew6 - 7 years ago 2 1
  8. You can't if you mean that you are Eevee/Machop and the other is your partner. You can, if you mean that one or the other could be team leader.

User Info: swampert8724

swampert8724 - 6 years ago 0 0