Question from isaiahmaster5

Can you get eevee and machop at the start?

I like eevee and machop but can you get both of them at the start.

jwolfe340 answered:

You can get one as a leader, but not together. starters are the only choices as partners, with the inclusion of pikachu.
4 2

Answers

Pokemaster728 answered:

You can play as either eevee or machop,but u can't have them both together.Sorry!
2 3

pokemon8 answered:

None can be Partners but they are also differnet Ganders Eevee is Female Machop is Male.
2 4

Sythranox answered:

No - Eevee and Machop are both possible starters, but neither of them are possible partners.
2 2

alon183 answered:

I know that machop means jeastuse. try to answer all the answer couragely.
0 4

Lucario_Dialga answered:

I think you can only get Eevee in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness but no Machop in any Mystery Dungeon games. I THINK...
0 4

apatau answered:

Of Course
But,If you want to be Machop you must pick male in the last question, but if you want Eevee pick Female
But, I think Machop is good, but if you want Eevee to be Jolteon / Flareon / Vaporeon...............
.......It's Your Choice
1 1

mymew6 answered:

Yes it's possible,it's just a little rare. I have a eevee as a starter and it was great. My advice is that they are great starters hope you get one and machop is good because it can learn karate chop which has a high damage amount. Rate good and thanks!
2 1

swampert8724 answered:

You can't if you mean that you are Eevee/Machop and the other is your partner. You can, if you mean that one or the other could be team leader.
0 0