Question from czy456456

How do I beat Zapdos?

I am a Mudkip and i have Cyndaquil as a partner, when i come close he just killed me,not killing cyndaquil.If sombody knows how to beat this annoying guy pls tell me

Hey!!when does mudkip learn a ranged attack!!!!

From: protodude77 5 years ago

Does Cyndaquil know Smokescreen? If not, it should. Make Cyndaquil use Smokescreen on Zapdos and he shouldn't be able to hit you until it wears off. Also, try gathering Sleep Seeds (and other bad seeds) on your way up Mt. Thunder. Then, through them at Zapdos to keep him from attacking.

First get some bad seeds like sleep seeds totter seeds and X eye seeds. Then learn a ranged attack. When you fight Zapdos throw a seed and use your ranged attack until the seed wears off. Repeat until you run out of seeds.

My best suggession would be to bring a strong ground type with you if you cant find one just train in the weaker places till your level is 18 or higher.

Smoke screen, seeds and spikes. and you need to try more becuse there is times when he just uses hes normal atk and its weak

1.One way of killing him is to buy a action replay to get infinite health and PP.

2.Another way of killiong him is bye making you partner stand in front of you and toss gravelrocks at him while your partner takes damage.