How do I delete profile on Brain Age 2??

1. Hi,
    I bought a second hand copy of this game and want to add my own profile...but i dont have the instructions or anything on how to do it...is it possible???

User Info: leash08

leash08 - 8 years ago

1. From the main menu, click on "daily training", choose the profile you want to delete, sit through the doctor's talk, and click the "other options" should be 4th down on the list...
    now click on settings, and you should only have two options ; "change hand" and "erase personal data"... you click on erase, the doc will pout and ask if you're sure about this, say yes, and he'll say "it's permanent, are you really sure" to which you say yes, and then he'll say good-bye and turn his head, and that's that...

User Info: Agent_0017

Agent_0017 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Daily Training -> (profile name) -> Options/Other/whatever that is at the bottom that I cant' remember off the top of my head.

There should be an "Other options" button in there which hides the option, or maybe you can see the "Delete Profile" button right away. Again, I can't remember off the top of my head.

Repeat with all profiles.

User Info: billybobfred

billybobfred - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. To delete a profile, select the profile, and select Other Options. Go on Settings, and select Erase personal data.

User Info: kermonster

kermonster - 8 years ago 2 1
  3. Pick other options on a file. Go to settings. There should be 2 choices. Change hand and delete personal data. Pick delete personal data. It will go through a sad moment for who's teaching u though. Y U NEED HELP ON THAT?!?!?!?!?!

User Info: Jtinlai14

Jtinlai14 - 8 years ago 2 0
  4. That don't work, i got nuthin.

User Info: Jtinlai14

Jtinlai14 - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. Tap Daily training, tap the profile you want to delete, tap other options and tap Settings. Then tap erase personal data. Then Yes, of course.

User Info: crazycolorz5

crazycolorz5 - 7 years ago 0 0