Question from jeffayle

What level should I be to beat Brauner somewhat easily?

And what weapon should I user? (If you are going to answer vampire slayer, please also give a strategy to beat whip's memory)

biff777 answered:

I was level 49 when i killed Brauner on my first try, i just used the golden axe and hit him no real strategy, (at least I didn't need one).

You don't need vampire slayer but if you need a strategy for it get to around level 35ish, buy full potions and high potions and powered milk from Vincent, use your most powerful whip you have on you and keep hitting him over and over if you use the whip you will be able to dodge his grand crux attack and hit him while he's using it.

Also if you have enough money and online try contacting me and I'll sell you some stronger items if your still having trouble
0 0