Question from shadowxyzx

What is the best strategy for getting money?

Please i want to buy some illegals.

AresWarrior answered:

-Finish all of the mission battles.

-Repeat combo mission battle #15 or do last mission where you have to win without getting hit. (You can do these missions over and over by going to your Notes)

-Get Gold in Arcade.

-Get S Ranks in battle.

-Find someone really easy to win against and keep battling.
1 0

Answers

AresWarrior answered:

Oh I forgot to mention

-Do the Dungeon Arena. but beware if you lose once in the dungeon arena then you will lose all the money you won. I suggest keep battling until you get to the first illegal opponent then stop.
0 0

czqx answered:

I'd say the first one to do should be getting gold in all the arcades. If you use 25 different parts (remember to change the legs too), you get 3X your normal score, if you're having trouble with that.

Time in dungeon arena is better spent somewhere else, but if you do try it, the payoff maxes at 5120, so definitely don't go past 100.

More notable than just S ranks in battle is that a perfect doubles money earned, giving a great payoff even if you have to sacrifice some time (and thus, rank) to get it.
0 0