Question from avernus12

How can I save the harvest goddess?

How can i save her....

Answers

AngelPeach answered:

Just save 60 Harvest Sprites. As soon as you unlock the 60th Sprite, you'll save the Harvest Goddess.
0 0

Dwes_Trueheart answered:

Yup. 60 Sprites. I don't really know though. I just started playing and have about 46ish. But that's what I heard.
0 0

igd7 answered:

You have to save 60 harvest sprites sprites! Once you saved all 60 sprites she will appear and thank you. you can savve all the harvest sprites by doing special tasks. also once you save the harvest goddess you can go to the springs (beside the tree were the harvest sprites go) and give offerings to her!
0 0

rickyphoon answered:

To save the harvest goddess u juz hv to save 60 harvest sprites and she will be save automaticly...after that u can also save the baby sprite in the pot which is in the harvest sprite inc.
I hope i can help u:)
0 0

game_girl22 answered:

I am pretty sure that all you need to do is rescue 60 harvest sprites. then it just automatically saves her as well. Good luck!
0 0

Emical_Fire answered:

All you have to do is save 60 harvest sprites
0 0

Katelin15 answered:

Save 60 sprites. After you save your 60th sprite, the Harvest Goddess will make a entrance. She will say Thankyou, and return to the Harvest Sprite Inc. (I think so, I only have 56 sprites, so close!) Anyway, it's automatic.
If you don't want to save her, after you save your 60th sprite, she will return.. and if you don't want her to appear... she will return... AND.... Kill You!! Hahaha. Kidding XD
0 1

srs10974 answered:

If you want to save the harvest goddess you have to save 60 harvest sprites by farming, shipping, and caring for your animals (There's a sprite guide by StardustSndSun) and thats how you save the goddess. Hope it helps. ^.^
1 0

HMDScute_DocWho answered:

Hey, I'm not exactly sure on how to save the Harvest Goddess, but I think the only way is to attempt to save all of the sprites. There are so many people who know where each sprite can be found. And Fogu.com can assist too. I know that it has for me...
0 1

rainbowrocker11 answered:

All you have to do is rescue 60 sprites.I just started 2 days ago and i ave 34 sprites.Good luck!!
1 0

secretbutton331 answered:

You must save the 60 harvest sprites first.
0 1

secretbutton331 answered:

then Dum-da-da-da!
0 1

angelhaley11 answered:

Yeah all you have to do is rescue at least 60 sprites. Then the harvest goddess will apear and then you will get the white baby sprite in the pot. Their are many websites that tell you where to find them.
0 0

-Molga21- answered:

If you want to save the Harvest Goddess, (H.G.) you need to unlock 60 Harvest Sprites by farming, clicking the "A button" to something, Shipping, Owning Pets and more! saving the Harvest Goddess is one of the requirements to marry someone.
0 0