Marlin rival events not working?

1. yes, I'm also a firm follower of Ushi No Tane... and I have done all of the listed requirements from the site to trigger the Marlin and Celia heart events... now, I can't remember if they've already done the black heart even or not, but they're all the same. Not on a Monday, and a sunny day, 5-6 pm. I did everything required, but yet NO EVENT. I've married off Gustafa and the archaeologist guy (can't remember his name right now, lol).. I've been working on Rock and Griffin, with no problems, but I'm having trouble with Marlin.

I don't know if it's because he was at a red heart for me when I married Kai, maybe he just can't get over me. And I've broken his heart so badly that he can't love another... I doubt it, and I've been giving him a bunch of stuff he hates.. but his affection points aren't lowering either... so I really don't know....

If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please tell me!!! God forbid my game is f-ed up, I'd be heart broken.

User Info: omgrachelnoway

omgrachelnoway - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If he was at a red heart for you, you can't get any more rival events. And if his affection isn't lowering, you can't do anything against it, anyway.
    Don't feel too bad about it, all of the rival couples seem to regret marrying each other (except Gustafa and Nami, they seem happy in their marriage)

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto - 6 years ago 0 0