How do I get a duck?

1. I don't know how to get a duck. Please help me. I want a duck badly. Ducky.

User Info: Katelin15

Katelin15 - 6 years ago
    Ar, built a pond. STILL NO DUCKS?!?!

User Info: Katelin15

Katelin15 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You can only get a duck if you have a pond. If you don't have a pond, have Gotz build you one and when it's finished, you should be able to buy a duck

User Info: eaglefeather2

eaglefeather2 - 6 years ago 2 1
  2. You can get a duck by geting a pond.To get a pond you call Gotz on any weekday but saterday.Then you call between 11am to 4pm.You need 600 of lumber,material stone,or golden lumber.To keep a duck happy you should keep it in the chicken shed.*NOTE* you should always keep your animals in their proper narn or shed.You don't want your animals to get hurt by the coyote that comes at night.

User Info: sava654sava

sava654sava - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. Have Gotz make you a pond. They take 600 Material Stone and about 100,000G to build if you collect the materials. I think it's around 500,000G if you don't.
    After you have a pond built, Ducks should be available at the Poultry Farm for 2,000G each.

User Info: Mimzy13

Mimzy13 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Call gotz construction and have him build you a pond, 3 days later when the pond is finished, as long as the poultry farm is open, you can talk to Popuri(I probably didn't spell her name right) and buy a duck from here. If you plan to let your ducks in it, you must put it in an enclosed fence. You can build fences by laying lumber, material stone, or golden lumber next to each other.

User Info: Rainybows

Rainybows - 3 years ago 0 0