Question from HMLOVER30

Where can I find HOUSE UPGRADE?

How do I upgrade my house i am playing using action replay and Got z doesn't offer a house upgrade is the action replay causing this or did i not unlock something?

DanteIsGod asked for clarification::

What if I completely ignored the coffee table because, at the time, it seemed useless and I didn't want it, so I didn't buy it. Will it come back around? Or am I stuck with no way to upgrade?

Answers

crrool answered:

You need to unlock Channel 2 first. You do this by buying something from the supermarket every day, 10 days in a row. Ones you've unlocked Channel 2 you can buy the coffee table. As soon as you have the table you can ask Gotz to upgrade your house.
1 0

julianna8 answered:

You have to unlock channel 2 by shopping at karrens 10 days in a row then you buy the coffe table
0 0

aweb306 answered:

Its easy all you gotta do is buy 10 things in karens shop total doesnt have to be in a row and then buy the coffee table then call gotz shop then the option house upgrade will show up.
0 0

Moonwing21 answered:

Simply, you need to unlock Sprite Channel 2, Shopping Channel, first. Do that by buying from Karen (A.K.A The Supermarket Lady) for ten days in a row (I think it has to be in a row, not sure. It had to be in a row for mine). Then, the shopping channel will open. Watch it every day, and hope it gives you the show that sells you the REAL stuff (it has a joke-thing show for sprites, you can't buy that stuff.) You're looking for the coffee table. When they present it, and you have enough money, go onto the phone and choose "TV Shopping" to buy it. It should arrive in a couple days. Then go to "Gotz Construction" and choose "House Upgrade". He'll upgrade your house.
If you're doing this mainly to get married and need help after that, you need to buy the double bed, and the Blue Feather is available from the supermarket after you've gotten anyone up to an orange heart oor more.
0 0