Fishing Help?

1. Is there a better time for fishing then another? I know I have to upgrade the fishing rod to get better fish, but I'm just wondering if there's a spot or time where/when your more likely to catch fish?

User Info: AssasinAllyka

AssasinAllyka - 7 years ago

1. In the early part of the game, I think fishing at the pier is best - you'll never catch old boots or tin cans there, and you can run down to Sabrina's store to sell your fish and return to the pier quickly. Go there as soon as you wake up, fish until about 3 pm. This still leaves time to go to the bathhouse, then take care of other business. After 3pm, the fish don't seem to bite as often.

Also, keep in mind that throwing things out (fish, boot, cans, whatever) is considered unl-AWFUL in Kardia. So I suggest you keep or sell anything you catch, at least until you get your favorite girl's LP to 10.

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Fishing? Unresolved
Fishing rod help? Answered
A glitch?! Nicholas' FP stays zero Unresolved
Weird door thing? Unresolved
Using Rollabouti? Unresolved