Question from AssasinAllyka

Fishing Help?

Is there a better time for fishing then another? I know I have to upgrade the fishing rod to get better fish, but I'm just wondering if there's a spot or time where/when your more likely to catch fish?

shimmy6 answered:

In the early part of the game, I think fishing at the pier is best - you'll never catch old boots or tin cans there, and you can run down to Sabrina's store to sell your fish and return to the pier quickly. Go there as soon as you wake up, fish until about 3 pm. This still leaves time to go to the bathhouse, then take care of other business. After 3pm, the fish don't seem to bite as often.

Also, keep in mind that throwing things out (fish, boot, cans, whatever) is considered unl-AWFUL in Kardia. So I suggest you keep or sell anything you catch, at least until you get your favorite girl's LP to 10.
0 0

Fishing? Open Hideo_Senka
Fishing rod help? Open ShiroYuri
Weird door thing? Open smallhomura
Using Rollabouti? Open smallhomura
What levels are the minimum you have to be at to beat each individual boss? Open JHughesTigers1