Can someone please tell me how to get to the feilds in Toro's cave?

1. I need to plow 50 squares but dont kow where to plow so i can get my pass to Toros cave.

User Info: hiteknumbah1

hiteknumbah1 - 7 years ago

1. You just need to plow squares in Carmite. When you've plowed as many squares as Mayor Godwin asks for, he'll give you the pass to Toros. Be sure to ask him during the daytime, when he's standing downstairs in his house.

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The 50 squares are so that Leo, the Blacksmith, will give you the cheap hammer. To get to Toros Cave, you will have to pass Carmite Cave by destroying all of the metal summoning machines. When you get to the end, you will encounter a Great Deamon. Once the Great Deamon is sent back to the First Forest, using retoren, you will automatically exit. Wait a few days before talking to Mayor Godwin, and make sure that it is daytime and it is not a holiday. He will say that it si unusual that a Great Deamon was in Carmite Cave and will give you the pass to Toros Cave. I hope I was a help.

User Info: martintor

martintor - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. I believe both are needed- Tilling 50 squares in Carmite AND beating the Greater Demon. I tried just beating the demon, and the mayor wanted more farming done in the cave.

User Info: AcenMasterX

AcenMasterX - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. Go to the FAQS and go to the maps section and click on
    'Toros cave". Read the key andfind out where the soil is.

User Info: ash991

ash991 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. You needa till 50 squares in Carmite Cave

User Info: XsirbeeX

XsirbeeX - 5 years ago 0 0