About Phantom Crops?

1. 1.) Does this refer to everything with a growth period over 30 days?

2.) Can they be grown in the main field or only caves?

3.) What are they used for?
    Some of them seem similar to other items that cannot be grown. (ex. Green Crystal > Little Crystal) I was expecting them to be interchangeable for pharmacy use, but it seems not.

User Info: TriangleGames

TriangleGames - 6 years ago

1. I think a phantom crop is any crop that's something that doesn't exist in real life. Like the red, green and blue crystal seeds. Of these, the only one used to make items is the red crystal seed, but it's much easier to get one from the monster that drops it (I believe it's in Mt. Gigant). And there's only one item (an accessory) that requires it. Other than that, the red, green and blue crystal seeds will give you 21 RP if you eat one. Which isn't much considering that fried eggs from the pub or large yogurt give you 15 RP.

You may be able to grow the 30 day crops in your field if you use formula A on them at least once. I grew them all in dungeons, though. Other than for completing your shipping list, the only 30+ day crop worth growing, in my opinion, is clover. There's one girl who likes it particularly on her birthday, which is Fall 25. If you have some clover at that time, give her one at a time, and her LP will rise about one point for each clover.

User Info: shimmy6

shimmy6 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

1. They are plants that grow over 30 days and once you beat the game you can buy them at the parts store there are stone seeds, (i know weird) green cry seeds, red cry seeds, blue cry seeds, and clover and thats all i know of.

User Info: samsam87

samsam87 - 6 years ago 1 0