The triforce symbol on the Red Door wont' work (diff question than on faq!)?

1. I played this level (i save often) and during gameplay, my battery died. No big deal as I had been playing just beyond the red door for a while. Before the battery died, the triforce symbol worked just fine when i wrote it on the door. When I charged the batt, i started to play again.. it will NOT work. I tried drawing it the way I drew it the first time, no go. I tried all the hints/drawings I could find on the net, including a You Tube video.. it just says 'nothing happened.' I even went back to the blacksmith to see if maybe by some chance I hadnt saved and needed to talk to him again.. I didnt (i didnt think so as those Red phantoms are in the Temple when i go in.

The hourglass symbol works fine, but its driving me nuts!! any help greatly appreciated!!!

User Info: lurla

lurla - 7 years ago
    thanks :) whatever happened, when the battery died, it lost my saves. So i had to go back and do the Ghost ship over again .. bit of a pain but I'm glad the game wasnt messed up. Thanks :)

User Info: lurla

lurla - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Maybe you should calibrate your ds. or see if the game is messed up. the big thing is to make sure you dont have any cheats on-that will really mess it up

User Info: hevymetlman

hevymetlman - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. You need to talk to Zauz. If you saved before then, you need to talk to him again.

User Info: thetureks

thetureks - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. It is quite difficult. I also found it hard but this website helped me on my first try

strategywiki.org/...Phanton_Hourglass/How_to_Draw_a_Triforce

User Info: Red_Metal

Red_Metal - 6 years ago 0 0