Question from bub391

Where can I find the northeast map?

i just fought the two-headed dragon and now i dont know what to do. How can i get the northeast map?

timo4142 answered:

Like snoopy44291 says,along your way is that you can get the North east sea chart for a early hammer, or even a early hurricane spin is very possible to get without having to complete the goron temple.Which it is likely for the goron temple boss to get killed within one cycle.
2 0

Answers

insano_ninja answered:

You have to go down farther into the Temple of the Ocean King.
0 0

Snoopy44291 answered:

To open the next floors in the Temple of the Ocean King,in the room that you must place that stones in the pedestals infront of the door, place the in the next order:

Middle-Left-Right

The door will open, go in, and then get out and you will be in another room.You will see a new type of phantom, I wont tell you what they do, but I will tell you that you dont want to be seen if there is not a safe zone near you.
0 0

galitbaka816 answered:

Snoopy it doesnt hav to b on order.
0 0

Where can I find the bow? Open DiegoGonzalez
Where can I find the key? Open britjas
Where do i find the ? ... Answered CAxxMia
Where can I find a Bow? Answered jhill724
Where can I find the last gems? Answered Ultra_omega_m