Question from Kirakittyskelt

Temple of Ice B1 shooting the eye?

I am standing on the tight rope and I have to fire an arrow at the eye. It doesn't seem to matter how much I shoot at it can't hit the eye?

I have shot all the orbs and the ice has melted and I am standing in the middle of the rope and shooting the eye, but none of my arrows are hitting it?

From: zeldamasterds00 6 years ago

You stand on the rope in front of the eye and you use the boomerang to hit the four orbs north of the eye switch. Once you hit all four the ice in front of the eye will melt and then you shoot the the eye. Ice somewhere lese on this floor will now melt away and you are then free to continue the temple.

Why aren't your arrows hitting it? What's happening? Is the eye closing when you face it? Are you at the proper height to be able to reach the eye?