How do I pull the levers on the Ghost Ship B3 floor?

1. I am told that the order to pull the levers is 2, 4, 5, 1, 3 both in the game and in a printout from Matthew Rorie. This walkthrough printout has been very helpful whenever I get stuck on where to go next. But for some reason, when I pull the levers in this order -(or in ANY order, for that matter), nothing will work and make the spikes go down so that I can get into the barrel room and free the 4th sister on the ghost ship. I cannot go any farther in this game until I figure this out. Please advise. dsrillon@msn.com. Thank you

User Info: dsrillon

dsrillon - 8 years ago

1. Pull the fourth lever first, then the first on the left, then the final level, then the second one on the left, and finally the middle.

User Info: Lagunathemoron

Lagunathemoron - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You need to write the numbers next to the levers, just like you had done in previous puzzles.
    With the numbers writen next to the levels, you can see number 1 (2nd on the left) should be pulled first, then 2 (1st on the right) next, etc, etc.

User Info: silktail

silktail - 8 years ago 0 1
  2. Follow Lagunathemoron's order - that's the correct one. I got stuck on this one too, but it is embarrassingly simple when you know how.

User Info: JochNessMonster

JochNessMonster - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. Did you say the spikes do go down? First follow Lagunathemoron's instructions. Then go into the room with the barrels. Break a few of them and there will be a switch under one. I think you get the rest.

User Info: harvest117

harvest117 - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. Pull the second one from the right. Second the left. Third the right one. Then the scond from the left. And last the middle one.

User Info: jared1993

jared1993 - 8 years ago 0 1
  5. Just think of the numbers above the levers

User Info: ilikepie002

ilikepie002 - 8 years ago 0 2
  6. I thought jared's answer was wrong. It ain't, it's just confusing. He's assuming Link is standing to the <i>right</i> of the five levers, whereas Laguna is assuming LInk is to the <i>left</i> of them.

User Info: JochNessMonster

JochNessMonster - 8 years ago 0 1