Question from dsrillon

How do I pull the levers on the Ghost Ship B3 floor?

I am told that the order to pull the levers is 2, 4, 5, 1, 3 both in the game and in a printout from Matthew Rorie. This walkthrough printout has been very helpful whenever I get stuck on where to go next. But for some reason, when I pull the levers in this order -(or in ANY order, for that matter), nothing will work and make the spikes go down so that I can get into the barrel room and free the 4th sister on the ghost ship. I cannot go any farther in this game until I figure this out. Please advise. dsrillon@msn.com. Thank you

Lagunathemoron answered:

Pull the fourth lever first, then the first on the left, then the final level, then the second one on the left, and finally the middle.
2 0

Answers

silktail answered:

You need to write the numbers next to the levers, just like you had done in previous puzzles.
With the numbers writen next to the levels, you can see number 1 (2nd on the left) should be pulled first, then 2 (1st on the right) next, etc, etc.
0 1

JochNessMonster answered:

Follow Lagunathemoron's order - that's the correct one. I got stuck on this one too, but it is embarrassingly simple when you know how.
0 1

harvest117 answered:

Did you say the spikes do go down? First follow Lagunathemoron's instructions. Then go into the room with the barrels. Break a few of them and there will be a switch under one. I think you get the rest.
0 1

jared1993 answered:

Pull the second one from the right. Second the left. Third the right one. Then the scond from the left. And last the middle one.
0 1

ilikepie002 answered:

Just think of the numbers above the levers
0 2

JochNessMonster answered:

I thought jared's answer was wrong. It ain't, it's just confusing. He's assuming Link is standing to the <i>right</i> of the five levers, whereas Laguna is assuming LInk is to the <i>left</i> of them.
0 1