Spirit effects?

1. I've completed the game before and I only got 3 spirits and I was wondering what are the effects for all the spirits, cause I wanna get a good one straight off rather then taking forever to get a few I won't even use. So can anyone give me a list or point me in the direction of one?
    Thx in advance

User Info: king_quark

king_quark - 7 years ago

1. I recommend Adhesive Explosive (The machine one). It'll increase the chances of a duelist registering you. When they register you you can keep track of where they are on the island so you can either duel him/her or keep away from the duelist and find someone different. If you locate them on the map. a small image of their face will appear in addition to the red pawn marker.

User Info: Dragonite2

Dragonite2 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. i'll give you the ones with effects - Adhesive Explosive,White Magician pikeru,Dragon Piper,
    Star Boy(a good one),Beelze Frog go to the wiki to get more info go to the yugioh wikia

User Info: Daxterboy

Daxterboy - 11 months ago 0 0