Question from jnighlight

Does anyone know how to get Scarletite easy?

I've beaten the game, and I remember getting some during story mode, but now the only place I can find them is in Shibu-Q, and they require a quest. Does anyone know how to get these easily and/or quickly?

superkid10000 answered:

Nope. Thats the only way to get scarletite once you beat the game. To get dark matter, fight blue noise beat on ultimate. I would chain battles until I get lv. 3 fusion. If your stats are high enough, you will erase him in one shot.
0 0

Answers

Mechafanboy answered:

you can alternatively use Taboo Sho on hard/ultimate instead. Food grinding will eliminate most of the difficulty or try using two lightning rooks.

the last method that you can use is killing off normal Sho's taboo noise on ultimate. rinse and repeat until bored/ you stop getting pins from the taboo noise. You'll receive shadow matter and can exchange them for dark matter at the rate of 10 shadow matter to 1 dark matter.
0 0

shimahou answered:

It doesn't necessarily have to be Sho's Taboo Noise that you have to erase. Wild Taboo Noise that come after you during a scan can drop them too. You can get Shadow Matter from some Taboo Noise (Taboo Frogs, Wolves, Drakes are the most common) on ultimate difficulty. Swap 10 Shadow Matter, some Tektite and some Rare Metal in Shibu-Q Heads to get one Dark Matter. Then, you can swap that Dark Matter for a Scarletite.
0 0