How do you buy Tektite from Shibu-Q Heads 2F??

1. I'm having a lot of trouble finding Tektite, and I looked it up. I've heard that either you have to kill certain types of noises, or you can go the easier way and buy it straight from Shibu-Q Heads 2F.
    I went to the store in question, and I didn't find Tektite in the shopping menu. I've already beaten the game, I'm playing it on the 'Hard' difficulty, and I'm on Joshua's week, day 6. I also have enough Rare Metal to pay for it.
    Help!

User Info: saphirablossom

saphirablossom - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You need to become friends with the shop clerk in Shibu-Q Heads 2F. Then he will offer Tektite as a Quest Item for 3 Rare Metal pins.

Tektite is dropped by many different Noise, including Taboo kangaroo noise (Eurobeat Boomers) on Hard difficulty. You can find some on Week 2, Day 6
    in the Scramble Crossing and Shibu-Q Heads.

Good luck!!!

User Info: Neku_Phones

Neku_Phones - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. In addition to my answer, you become friends with shop clerks by purchasing items from them. So keep buying stuff from the clerk until the Tektite becomes available.

User Info: Neku_Phones

Neku_Phones - 6 years ago 0 0